[Evolution] High disk usage

Hi all,

I'm using Evolution for my work (Office365) and personal (IMAP) accounts, and
when I by accident looked at my "System Monitor" tool I noticed that it was
writing huge amounts of data to my disk. It seems to be writing ~1GB/day (it's
been up for a few days and now it has written a total of 11.6 GB, the next
program in the list is Firefox with 1.3 GB). Is there any reason why it should
be writing so much data? Could it be some configuration issue? I'm using
version 3.44.4 installed by the package manager in Manjaro.

Kind regards,
Pelle