Re: [Evolution] weird bug: mismatch between the message list and preview pane

On Sat, 2022-10-08 at 00:28 +0200, Francesco Porro via evolution-list wrote:

4) I have the suspect that this bug is not dependent to the
distribution of Evolution mail (native vs flatpak) but instead it could
depend to the Imap implementation made by Yahoo which, I guess, is not
strictly RFC compliant. But I'd need to move to another mail provider
to prove this, so maybe i'll do it later.

Or you could do what I do and install Dovecot IMAP server on your computer, and use
fetchmail to grab from Yahoo and procmail to drop each message into the proper
Dovecot IMAP Maildir folder. All your filters would be in procmail recipes, which
means you could switch email clients at the drop of a hat, for instance, as a
diagnostic test.

SteveT