Re: [Evolution] Will DeGoogling My Life Improve Performance

On Tue, 2022-05-31 at 10:15 -0700, Alex Doll wrote:
On Tue, 2022-05-31 at 19:18 +0300, Amit Yaron wrote:
Recently, I'm receiving erros when refreshing my mailbox folders.
One of them is

  Connection to imap.gmail.com timed out

I had a situation where Google only allowed me to check my email a
certain number of times a day, and any attempt after I had used up my
allowance that day would be blocked with a time out message.
Solution
was to check Google email fewer times per day so that I didn't run
out
the clock so early in the day.

I constantly check both my Gmail and my G Suite accounts and have not
seen this problem.

poc