[Evolution] google workaround?

I'm running Evolution 3.44 on Zorin 15.

Over the past several weeks, my gmail accounts have been disconecting
from evolution, and this is the last one left functioning (for now)..

Turns out this is a google security (yeah, if you wanna call it that)
issue, not an Evolution issue..

The authentication popup provides and empty text box where the
authentication URL should be, and a blank body section where (i'd
assume) notices/instructions should be..

Is there a workaround I can use before evolution loses total access to
any more of my tasks, reminders, contacts, and appointments?

If not, I'll have to abandon ("fire") gmail and create all-new email
addresses with a competitor.. Does Tutanota (for example) play well
with Evolution?

Keep in touch..

Tim Ehrenhaft
Skype: reverandtimothy