Re: [Evolution] Drag messages from list to folder tree freezes evolution

On Thu, 2020-11-05 at 12:05 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Is this related to the problems people have of dragging to a file and
creating a PDF/TXT file?

        Hi,
it's reproducible only when saving to pdf. Some desktops freeze
completely, some only kill the mouse (like for me), some may do
something else. I can Alt+Tab to a different window and eventually kill
Evolution.

I'm due to update to Fedora33 - is it fixed in there? (WebKitGTK
verson 2.30.2-1, Evolution 3.38.1)

No, it's not. Clean install may not exhibit it, because the default
export format is mbox, not pdf. There was an attempt to address this
partly, at:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/969
which has a still opened follow up:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/974