Re: [Evolution] Composing in html mode

On Thu, 2020-07-23 at 10:13 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
When I'm composing in html mode, I have experienced a few problems.

        Hi,
I'm sorry to say this, but your 3.30.5 is too old. The current stable
version is 3.36.4 (which means more than a year and half of bug fixes
and development - the 3.30.5 had been released on 2019-02-04). There
surely had been done some composer changes meanwhile.

I don't expect anybody to repair 3.30.5, only to call attention to the problem and hope it's repaired in a newer version.

I'm current on all updates to Debian Buster 10.4.

I tried to install Evolution independently of the distribution, but it depended upon so many libraries that are newer than the ones in the distribution that I was afraid of version conflicts messing up my system.

Too bad there isn't a statically-linked version.