Re: [Evolution] Composing in html mode

On Wed, 2020-07-22 at 13:04 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I'm using Evolution 3.30.5-1.1 on Debian Buster 10.4.

When I'm composing in html mode, I have experienced a few problems.

        Hi,
I'm sorry to say this, but your 3.30.5 is too old. The current stable
version is 3.36.4 (which means more than a year and half of bug fixes
and development - the 3.30.5 had been released on 2019-02-04). There
surely had been done some composer changes meanwhile.

Nonetheless, the upcoming 3.38.0 will contain a fresh new composer
code, more depending on the WebKitGTK behavior. I cannot say how much
it'll help with your white space issues (the HTML as such doesn't work
with regular white space in the text the same as with white-space-
related elements), but I hope it'll help with at least some of your
issues with paste.

In any case, it doesn't make sense to file composer bugs for 3.30, or
even 3.36, there's nobody to look on it, due to limited man power. I'm
sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan