Re: [Evolution] Evolution & onion-adress

On Sat, 2020-08-08 at 14:13 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
Thanks for the follow up. I did try setting the Always Online and it
does help. Although each time I start Evolution it says it can't
connect to my Nextcloud, after one or two reconnect attempts it will
make the connection. This happens even if I just close Evolution and
restart it right away.

        Hi,
that might be reported by the background processes (calendar or
addressbook factory, or even by the source registry). Did you restart
also the background processes after setting that the machine is always
online? Is the Nextcloud server accessible straight after login?

I suppose when you `evolution --force-shutdown` (which does restart the
background processes as well), the message will go away. If not, I'd
need to see more information, like the CalDAV log [1].
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#CalDAV