Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution Data

Il giorno mer, 09/09/2015 alle 16.47 +0200, Rudolf Künzli ha scritto:
Sure, Dario. I just wonder why you're running TB and Evolution on the
same system.

I use Evo for my primary email account POP3, and TB for extra various
IMAP/POP3 accounts, point to email servers of my clients for test only.

Also, my various clients use thunderbird, and so, I can suggest them
how to setting some functionality or account.

Also, Evo support more than one spell checker simultaneous (IT and EN
and Foo and ...) and TB no, it use only one spell checker at time.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)