Re: [Evolution] NFS folder on network attached storage]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: John <john thatchmasters ie>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] NFS folder on network attached storage
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:26:48 +0100

Ok Pete,

Duly noted, i will have to move over to imap and get a caldav server

Thanks
John
Well, its probably my bad, but Evo reported that the message was sent, i saw the progress bar reach 100%.
Apologies for flaring up, but as Zan said, "instead of telling people
not to muck with it, just give them a link to what they need for doing
it correctly."
A lot of us are just humble users looking for a bit of information, not on some mission to break stuff and then blame the developers for it.
I am most pleased and thankful for Evolution, Linux and open source generally, but i give and expect courtesy when communicating with others, and won't tolerate bullying.

John