Re: [Evolution] NFS folder on network attached storage

Woah there, snide comments about members being pathologic, is hardly going
to help anyone.

That's not what Adam said.

I came to this list looking for advice, which i received and if you noticed
my most recent reply to Pete's post a number of hours ago, i took on board.

Nothing has appeared on the list from you in reply to my message.

Being kicked by a self opinionated prig is not what i came here for.

You seem to have taken what Adam said very personally - I don't read it
like that.

P.