Re: [Evolution] Evolution fails to sort -- puts everything into Junk file.

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 13:45 -0400, William Case wrote:
Evolution lets me down again.  Up to a recent upgrade evolution properly
sorted my mail from my "This Computer => Inbox" into the various sort
files I had created and used for over five years.  All of a sudden it is
now putting every thing (or a copy) into my Junk file flagged as unread.
If I select all messages I want to keep and move them back to the Inbox
they are properly distributed.
Does anybody recognize this problem and do they have a fix or does this
sound like a bugzilla bug?

I've never experienced anything like this.

Does it do it consistently / always?