[Evolution] Evolution fails to sort -- puts everything into Junk file.

Hi;

Evolution lets me down again.  Up to a recent upgrade evolution properly
sorted my mail from my "This Computer => Inbox" into the various sort
files I had created and used for over five years.  All of a sudden it is
now putting every thing (or a copy) into my Junk file flagged as unread.

If I select all messages I want to keep and move them back to the Inbox
they are properly distributed.

Does anybody recognize this problem and do they have a fix or does this
sound like a bugzilla bug?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 16, Gnome 3.2.1