[Evolution] Exchange integration: Calendar/Task/Contact only - just no folders

Title: Exchange integration: Calendar/Task/Contact only - just no folders

Hi all,

I'm currently looking at using the Exchange for Evolution plugin. However, since my mailbox is large I only get acceptable performance by using IMAP, while using WebDAV (OWA) is very slow and unstable. Unfortunately, I'm missing my contact & calendar integration that I get from the latter.

Would there be any way to disable the mail folders being accessed using Exchange plugin, but rather only the other facilities?
If not, would this be a good 'feature' so I can mix IMAP and OWA together?

Kind regards,

- Joris Dobbelsteen