[Evolution] calendar reminder alerts on external calendars

Hi,

I really liked evo calendar so i set it up on my fedora 12 box. i added two remote calendars to it, one .ics
on local system and one caldev. Everything's fine, the calendar shows entries from all three. However, the
reminder alert only works for local evolution meetings, and not the .ics or caldev calendars. Is there a way
I can make it work for all. I've gone thru preferences repeatedly and played around a while, but no luck.

This on 2.28.3.

Thanks a lot. Please cc me on replies, as I'm not subscribed.

Mukesh
todfod hotmail com