Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not save state of mail when emptying trash on quit

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 22:56 +0100, Percy Leonhardt wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with Evolution 2.24.0 on Ubuntu 8.10 (same problem with
2.24.1 on Mandriva 2009). When mails get marked as read or I am marking
mails manually as unread their state doesn't get saved when quitting
Evolution i.e. on next startup the mails have their previous state.

I found out that this happens because I have selected to empty the trash
folder on every exit. This is 100% reproducible. When disabling this
option the problem does not occur. Setting it to 'once a month' is a
workaround I am using at the moment.

I suggest you file a bug report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org under
Evolution, Mail.

poc