Re: [Evolution] Spell-checker underlines even the words correctly spelled

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 22:41 -0800, Gemini Domino wrote:
* However - and this is the wacky bit - when I go Edit -> Preferences ->
Composer Preferences -> Spell checking, then "English (Australia)" is
still showing as ticked.

I.e. Should either:
* give red lines everywhere (or nowhere) with no language ticked
* or should give red lines on misspelled words
... but preferably should not give red lines on correctly spelt words

I ran into the same problem. English (US) is checked under my preferences ->
composer -> spell check, but inside the composer window itself, edit ->
current languages, it was the zero-languages case again as if ignoring the
default.

I think both issues have been dealt with for 2.24.2, which is due for
release this coming Monday.  Would you mind reporting back on this after
upgrading and re-testing, just to make sure I got everything?

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes