Re: [Evolution] Cannot Authenticate with Exchange Server

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.  I enabled the proposed repo and pulled down
92 updates -- including the latest evolution and evolution-exchange.
Still no luck.  I tried all permutations I could think of for the
username/URL...

TANA\davidfor
TANA\\davidfor
TANA/davidfor
TANA\/davidfor
TANA\\davidfor
davidfor

https://mail.somewhere.com
https://mail.somewhere.com/exchange
https://mail.somewhere.com/exchange/davidfor

Every time it fails to authenticate.  The final HTTP response is a 200
OK, and then nothing happens.  I notice there is a 302 re-direct, but
this appears to work fine.  Is E2K_DEBUG=2 the highest log level, or
can I crank it up to get more information?   I'm not an HTTP header
wizard, but should it be expecting a Connection: close on the final
HTTP response?

< HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
< Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1212163645
< Soup-Debug: SoupMessage 2 (0x8601670)
< Location: https://mail.somewhere.com/CookieAuth.dll?GetLogonWrapper?url=%2Fexchange%2F&reason=0
< Set-Cookie: sessionid=; path=/; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT
< Set-Cookie: cadata=; path=/; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT
< Connection: close

GET /CookieAuth.dll?GetLogonWrapper?url=%2Fexchange%2F&reason=0 HTTP/1.1
Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1212163645
Soup-Debug: SoupSessionSync 1 (0x86294c0), SoupMessage 2 (0x8601670), SoupSocket 3 (0x81289a0), restarted
Host: mail.somewhere.com
Authorization: NTLM TlRMTVNTUAABAAAABoIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAwAAAA

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1212163646
< Soup-Debug: SoupMessage 2 (0x8601670)
< Pragma: no-cache
< Cache-control: no-cache,max-age=0,must-revalidate
< Connection: close