Re: [Evolution] Question about IMAP folders (Patrick Kelecy)

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 07:47 -0500, Patrick M. Kelecy wrote:
Thanks to everyone who responded to this.  The explanations really
helped, and I understand better now how it works.

There is just one thing I wanted to clarify with regard to the virtual
"Junk" and "Trash" folders: -those are created by Evo (not the server) -
right?  And as I understand it, those are there just to show the user
which messages have been marked as spam and which have been marked for
"expunging".  -Is that correct?

Yes and yes.

poc