Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.12.2 Is A BIG Dissapointment

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 10:25 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 01:09 -0500, Chris Williams wrote:
Not to defend Microsoft, but they do provide a compatibility pack for
older versions of office to open, edit, and save files in the new Office
format.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466

Thanks Chris.  I am aware of that and have installed the converters on
an ad hoc basis.  It is still a PITA that so many business users think
the world has the same desktop that they do.

I definitely understand, I just wanted to publicize that for anyone who
had the same problem with formats and didn't have a solution already.
I've been lucky enough not to have to use it yet.

--chris