[Evolution] Restoring maildir mails from F9 Evolution to F10 evolution

Hi,

I have installed ( instead of upgraded ) F10 over an existing F9
installation. Have to mention Fedora release here as I can't recall
the release numbers of Evolution that came with F9.

Now before I installed F10, I backed-up important files from my home
directory, particularly the maildir directory which Evolution uses.
Now I want to "restore", so to speak, the maildir contents into F10
Evolution. So I copied from backup to my local home directory ( now
under ~/crypt/SharedMail ), created a maildir account and have the
maildir account point to ~/crypt/SharedMail as the "root" of the
maildir direectory, but Evolution does not "SEE" or recognise any of
the mails that are under ~/crypt/SharedMail.

( The directory was called SharedMail because I was accessing the
mails from either Evolution or KMail ).

This is how it looks like in the backup ( USB pen drive ):

$ ls  /media/disk/SharedMail/
cur                     inbox.ev-summary-meta   sent-mail
    templates.ibex.index
drafts                  inbox.ibex.index        sent-mail.cmeta
    templates.ibex.index.data
drafts.cmeta            inbox.ibex.index.data   sent-mail.ev-summary       tmp
drafts.ibex.index       new                     sent-mail.ev-summary-meta  trash
drafts.ibex.index.data  outbox                  sent-mail.ibex.index
    trash.cmeta
inbox                   outbox.cmeta
sent-mail.ibex.index.data  trash.ibex.index
inbox.cmeta             outbox.ibex.index       templates
    trash.ibex.index.data
inbox.ev-summary        outbox.ibex.index.data  templates.cmeta

This is how it looked like after I copied from the USB pen drive,
created the maildir account in Evolution:

$ ls ~/crypt/SharedMail/
cur                     inbox.ev-summary       outbox.ibex.index.data
   templates.cmeta
drafts                  inbox.ev-summary-meta  sent-mail
   templates.ibex.index
drafts.cmeta            inbox.ibex.index       sent-mail.cmeta
   templates.ibex.index.data
drafts.ibex.index       inbox.ibex.index.data  sent-mail.ev-summary       tmp
drafts.ibex.index.data  new                    sent-mail.ev-summary-meta  trash
folders.db              outbox                 sent-mail.ibex.index
   trash.cmeta
inbox                   outbox.cmeta
sent-mail.ibex.index.data  trash.ibex.index
inbox.cmeta             outbox.ibex.index      templates
   trash.ibex.index.data

Any ideas ?

There is a folders.db in F10 evolution, while there was no such file
in F9 evolution.