Re: [Evolution] Mail filters and labels

What I meant is that I can make a saved search that shows only "important" messages but I cannot set the label "important" automatically

"Set Status"  "important"

OK, so it's not a 'label' as such, but it surely does what you want?

Well, I need to set different status for different kind of messages. Not just "important" but also "personal", "to do", "later" etc.
and I can set the colour "red" automatically but I cannot make a saved search that shows only "red" messages. Therefore, both of the two features are not very useful (for me).

Well you could search for the same criteria that you use for turning the
message red.

It would be quite complicated because I use many filters for many different contacts. In this way I should make a "giant" filter with a lot of criteria. Moreover, I use to manually change label (e.g. work -> important) . In this way I should filter on labels too. It would be a possible "workaround", but maybe it would be better to set different scores instead of labels like 1 for important, 2 for personal, etc. It is feasible, but it is really very surprising that such a basic feature is not present in a program that has a 2.6.x revision number.