Re: [Evolution] Mail filters and labels

However the filter action cannot be "Apply Label". I have added this as
a requirement for 2.8
Moreover, it is possible to change colours but... once you have changed it, it is impossible to use them in any other filtering action.

Add another action. why cant use it for another action??
What I meant is that I can make a saved search that shows only "important" messages but I cannot set the label "important" automatically and I can set the colour "red" automatically but I cannot make a saved search that shows only "red" messages. Therefore, both of the two features are not very useful (for me). What I use to do in thunderbird is to set the label "important" or "personal" to some messages and sort them in different folders depending on the sender. Moreover, I set some saved search folders that show all the "Important" messages, all the "personal messages", etc. In this way I only have to look in the saved search folders but at the same time all the messages are correctly sorted in the proper folders.

Usul