Re: [Evolution] Copy settings?

The settings are stored in gconf, so you can export the settings using gconftool-2

Something like this will work.
gconftoo2-2 --dump /apps/evolution > evolutionbackup.xml

To load the file...
gconftool-2 --load evolutionbackup.xml

This WILL overwrite any existing settings on the computer you are loading to.

Jared L Jennings, CNE, CLE
Data Technique, Inc.
Cell: 816.678.4152

"Dr. Lawrence M. Fox" <drfox chicagovet net> 06/06/06 7:40 PM >>>
Is it possible to copy the filters and mailbox settings from one
computer to another?
I tried copying .evolution from my desktop to my laptop with a flash
device, and mailbox settings and filters were missing.

Lawrence M. Fox, DVM DABVP
River Grove (Chicago), IL USA