Re: [Evolution] FC4 and Changing Password on Exchange Server Using Evolution

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 15:28 +0530, pnayak wrote:
Hi Rick

Launch 'Evolution' click on 'Exchange' button, select 'Action ->Change
Exchange Password'. Change password UI popsup.

Thanks
Poornima

Thanks. It's so simple - yet I couldn't find this. I didn't realize that
the menu selections were different between being in mail and being in
exchange.

If I change the password using Evolution, does the change take place
immediately? If I change the password using the web mail web page, the
change can take up to 48 hours.

Rick