[Evolution] Sent items in vFolders

Hi all,
  I'm reorganising my email management.  I use IMAP, on multiple servers, with incoming messages sorted into many folders (added all the time), what I want is a vFolder which shows me message threads which include a flagged message (say flagged "To Complete" or "Send Invoice") including the messages in that thread that I have sent in reply.

  I can't get it to work though, I can get the incoming messages in the threads fine, but the outgoing message don't seem to be picked up by the vFolder.  I want to display entire conversations so I know exactly who said what ( and what I said I would do for the client ).

  I've selected "with all local and active remote folders" as the vFolder Sources, I can't really select the folders individually because there are a freaking load of them (the Add button only allows one at a time!) and new ones get added often.

  Any ideas?

  Evolution 2.2.3 (debian unstable)

--
James Sleeman <james gogo co nz>