Re: [Evolution] "Preview Pane" in different window?

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 09:02 -0700, Johannes Graumann wrote:
I was looking at Evolution lately - since my mail client sylpheed is
really bad at imap. There are lots of things I really like about
evolution (virtual folders and search speed being on the top of my
list), but one thing has prevented me from switching to it: while I
can figure out how to switch of the "Preview Pane" it does not seem to
be possible to have the preview in a different window from the one
showing the message trees and so on ... using two flat panels, and an
ion desktop dedicated to my communication needs I really am not
prepared to give up that convenience. Is there any way to achieve this
behavior with evolution?

No, this is currently not possible. I think you should file a wishlist
bug at http://bugzilla.ximian.com/ for this. A detachable preview pane
would be great.
--
.O.