Re: [Evolution] Moving evolution 1.5

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 17:12 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

The same as 1.4 but .evolution instead of evolution.

What you state is however, incorrect.  Just copying ~/evolution is not
enough, you need to copy the gconf configuration files too, in
~/.gconf/apps/evolution.  In both versions.

Also, FWIW, when I moved these files from my old setup to a new hard
drive with a different computer name, Evolution recognized my primary
addressbook but not the other addressbooks I had which were named
""long number oldcomputername " I had to manually create each address
book and then copy the addressbook files from the old folder into the
newly created one.

--
Ted Anderson