Re: [Evolution] Account to send calendar response through

Sounds like you need to do something like have a local mail server and
reconfigure it when you go from one environment to the other, and always
send email straight to that.

You should be able to setup the mail server as a satellite server
forwarding everything to the isp's smtp server, when you're running of
the isp.