[Evolution] Account to send calendar response through

Hi!

I'm using evolution 1.4.6 and have several accounts configured.

Basically I have one personal e-mail adress and one work adress. For
each adress I need 2 accounts, one when I'm home, and one at work (Let's
call them Home-work, Home-personal, Outside-work,
Outside-personal)....the reason for this is that my ISP is blocking all
outgoing mails and forces me to use their smtp-server, which of course
only work from the inside of their net.

Anyway, the problem is this:
I receive a calendar invitation when I'm connected at my home, thus
getting the email through my Home-work account.
I read the mail and reply to the invitaion when I'm away from home, thus
need to reply using my Outside-work account.
The problem is that evolution doesn't ask for from-account, neither uses
the default account when replying to calendar-invitations (or at least
doesn't on in my setup).

Is there a way to get this to work? Is it a feature request or a RTFM?
:-)

Regards
Jonas