Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to do that??? Sending an email to all my contacts with ...

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 02:31, Ralph Sanford wrote:
I would like to be able to send out an email to a selected list of
contacts and that each of them receive a private email (not a mass
mailing) with their own details (the one in my addressbook, address,
phones,...) to ask them if they could check if they are still right...

When you are in Contacts go to File -> New -> Contact List

Set up this contact list with the addresses of those you want to contact
and select the hide option at the bottom of the contact list.

Done.

Hello Ralph,

I noticed how to do a contact list it was not my question, it seems I
explained badly :)

I want to email for instance persons in a contact list but that each of
them received their own details.

For instance I send an email to this list, and my friend toto with the
address toto rototo com gets an email like that: (with my address book
details, and only his details)
*********************
Hello,
could you check your private details? to see if nothing changed...

Name: Toto
Surname: Rototo
Address: Toto land
City: Paris
Phone +123446546456456

Each something changed, give up your updated details...
Regards,
Coume

Did I manage to explain what I was talking about?

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!