RE: [Evolution] Sooo many problems with the exchange connector

Yeah, sorry. Ok details (as best I know them, im a noob)

Mandrake 9.2
Gnome 2.4
Evo 1.4.5
Connector, well the rpm is titled
ximian-connector-1.4.5-0.ximian.6.1.i586.rpm

I set the variable as you suggested, but now when I load Evolution I get
an error dialog saying

Cannot activate component OAFIID
GNOME_EVOLUTION_ADDRESSBOOK_SHELLCOMPONENT
The error from the system is
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Though I get the feeling its not related to the change I made.

"If you add your machine's hostname to the loopback line as an alias,
there can be a dramatic speedup."

I have the following in the host file, and im assuming that's what you
mean.
127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1       host_name_here

Olly