Re: [Evolution] sending urls to firefox

use gconf-editor to set desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/command to
firefox %s. works pretty well.

harish

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 11:47, amarpreet rattan wrote:
hmmmm,

I am trying out firefox and i am having trouble sending urls to it from
evoltion.

what i am doing is changing the http handler in gconf.  the code i am
using is

firefox -remote "openurl(%s,new-tab)"

and things like that.  This sends SOMETHING to firefox, just not the
right one, so it is somewhat working.  I know that i have tried
everything imaginable except the right one.

any hints?

amps