Re: [Evolution] Shared folders

You could try:

 - setting up a maildir store with the right group and setgid
directories
 - setting unask appropriately for the users (i.e. 02 rather than 022)

the same should work for mailbox files, but you have to link the parent
directory, not the file itself.  but maildir should make it easier.

or use an imap server (probably a better approach).

or better, a news server would really be the way to go here.