Re: [Evolution] Date and Time Formats

man, 08.03.2004 kl. 23.00 skrev Andrew Conkling:

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 16:34, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Pretty sure the message-list date format is from the <locale>.po file
and so the translator is responsible for setting the proper date
format for the target locale.

Well, in that case, how do I set the language?

GDM / gconfig? / 'man locale'  does it for me. But then I get it right
across the board - which is obviously what I want, anyway (my language,
keyboard, locale and everything is Norwegian bokmål). Other users may
set what languages and locale they wish for their own GDM sessions. Oh
yes, ReHat RHEL3, gnome 2.2.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl