[Evolution] Date and Time Formats

How does Evolution get its date and time formats? I have everything I've
come across set to British/European formats, but all I get is the
24-hour mode with a semi-colon, the American way. Further, the date
shows up MM/DD/YY instead of DD.MM.YY, as I would prefer.

Is this a Gnome setting?

Sorry if this is in the archives (couldn't figure out how to search) or
out there on Google (nothing came up).  Also, sorry if this ends up
double-posting; I sent it from another account earlier, so it should
bounce.