Re: [Evolution] Spamassassin, Junk/Not-Junk, Training

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 14:25 -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 22:28 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
No, it wouldn't affect Squirrelmail.  For that, you need something
server-side anyway.

Obviously my message confused the hell out of both you and NotZed.  I'm
not quite sure what you understood about "affecting Squirrelmail", but
all I meant was that it is not acceptable to me to have messages which
are removed from my Inbox by Evolution, show up when viewing my Inbox on
another mail system.  Granted, it seems reasonable to me that any IMAP
server-client combo should support user flags, and if that is the key, I
may not have a problem at all.  I should point out that I haven't even
logged into Squirrelmail since testing Evolution 1.5.7.

I spoke with ambiguity.  "it wouldn't affect Squirrelmail" means that
your assumption was correct, the Junk vFolder would not clean up the
INBOX as viewed by Squirrelmail (stated as agreeing with you on this
shortcoming with the "Junk as vFolder" concept).

Lonnie