Re: [Evolution] OpenOffice (Ximian) lost link in KDE

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 14:20, Asa Jay Laughton wrote:
<rant>
notice, this mail list apparently doesn't like HTML email sent to it,
even when using Evolution to compose the mail>
When I downloaded and installed Ximian Desktop 2 (XD2), I also had it
install the Ximian edition of OpenOffice.
</rant>

<rant-rebuttal>
the list accepts html just fine, however it was probably the fact that
your signature contained a large-ish image attachment that probably made
your message larger than the max allowable message size that made the
list reject it originally.
</rant-rebuttal>

As I go back and forth between XD2 and KDE (trying to see if I really
like XD2), I recently found that my linkage to OpenOffice in KDE is now
broken.

If I open (for instance) a Word document attachment  from Evolution, it
opens in Ximian OpenOffice.  However, if I try to open OpenOffice from
my programs menu, it no longer opens anything.

I had previously had OpenOffice installed.

How do I find the linkage for Ximian OpenOffice, so that I might change
my KDEN menu items to reflect the newer (better?) Ximian version?

which oocalc
which oodraw
which ooffice
which ooimpress