Re: [Evolution] show pictures as default

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 10:42, guenther wrote:

- Russell's warning is somewhat negative, but might become the truth.

My concern is that if gnome/linux take over the world as we all hope
they will I don't want us to be in the same boat as MS are in now with
Outlook.

I assert that we need to be careful about the functionality we build
into applications and weigh up the pros and cons carefully before adding
things that may be open to abuse.

As a matter of interest would someone from Ximian care to list what
types of attachment "auto display" works for.

--
Russell Fulton, Network Security Officer, The University of Auckland,
New Zealand.