[Evolution] (no subject)

Hello,

I'm running Evolution 1.2 and I was converting my Inbox from local/mail to
mh format when it ran out of disc space and I had to kill evolution.  Now
when evo goes to access the Inbox it pops up the error "../Inbox/mbox is
not a regular file."  If I try and open properties for the Inbox it never
opens.  I tried to grep through the config files (XML) and could not find
where the "type" of mailbox is set.  Any one got a suggestion?

--
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
pause and reflect." Mark Twain.