Re: [Evolution] Contacts runs like treacle

I've fixed it! (sort of).  I've changed the view to phone list (from address card), and it scrolls like it should, I can select stuff without it bogging.  The initial load time is non-existant.  Ahhh bliss again.

Carry on.  Hope this helps those having the same problem as me.

Matt