Re: [Evolution] Contacts runs like treacle

I wish I could say that I have no idea what you're talking about, but
mine does exactly the same thing.  I was running evo 1.4.3 on debian
sid, with XF 4.3.  Now I'm running evo 1.4.3 on Mandrake 9.1 with XF
4.3, and I evo absolutely bogs when I go to access my addressbook.  And
I have a P4 1.9G processor with 1G of RAM.  I'm wondering if something
is boogered up with my contacts.  I know I saw something recently about
a bug with the calendar that caused dates to be put in that were 20+
years in the future.  Maybe something similar here?  Maybe X 4.3?  Maybe
etree has issues?