Re: [Evolution] Filter Problems

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 13:45, HvR wrote:
use vfolders instead. i put all my email in inbox into vfolders and
read/delete from there, works great.

I have way to much email for that to be feasable.  I'm on several
high-volume mailing lists (several meaning ~6), one of them already has
accumulated ~27K messages.  I haven't archived some of them yet, but I
keep them around because they're handy to search through, and the search
features in Evolution are better than most of the search tools available
on the mailing lists' websites.  I like being able to search on
content.  On top of that, I don't want to have a several hundred MB
inbox. :)
--
Preston Kutzner | IT Manager

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.