Re: [Evolution] Filter Problems

use vfolders instead. i put all my email in inbox into vfolders and
read/delete from there, works great.

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 11:30, Preston Kutzner wrote:
Hello List,

        I've been using Evolution for about 4 Months now, and I really
like
it.  However, I've been having problems with filters.  I currently have
approx. 40 filters set up, which IMO, isn't that many.  Most are for
mailing lists that I'm on, and the rest filter based on either subject
or sender address.  All of the filters based on mailing lists work
perfectly and I haven't to date had any problems with them.  I do have
problems with some of the filters that are based on either subject or
sender address.  Not all of them, mind you, just some of them.  The main
problem I'm having is that the filter will filter to the correct folder,
but will not remove the original from the inbox.  This means I wind up
having 2 copies of an email.  One in my inbox, and one that is sent to
the correct folder by the filter.  I've tried messing around with the
order of the filters, thinking that maybe one condition was being met
before another, however, nothing seems to work.  All of my filters are
set to *move*, not copy, I've double and triple-checked that.  Also, I
have even tried setting "Stop Processing" in the problematic filters and
I've even tried re-creating the filters, to no avail.  If anyone has any
ideas as to what might be causing this issue, I'd be interested to hear
what they might be.  I'm using Evo 1.2.1.