Re: [Evolution] Check for duplicate messages

lør, 2002-09-14 kl. 20:29 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

I meant more direct competition as far as on Unix platforms (for which
there is no other groupware solution, there are, however, other mail
clients and so forth). And of course, if you count groupware solution
existing on every platform then we have a lot of competition (and we are
far behind in the race) :-)

Anyways, I've just tested Gnumeric and AbiWord and neither print out who
the author of the print job is. I think it'd be far better to have
consistancy accross all (at least Office-type) applications than some
printing the name of the person who printed and others not.

If I'm Just Wrong (tm), then well, it'd be easy to add I guess.

fsck AbiWord and Gnumeric, it was Outlook they were talking about.

Your competitors aren't kiddies' Linux products, they are grown up
Windows products.

Maybe Jeff and NotZed are over-worked.
very likely ;-)

Gor strewth, some muvvers do 'ave 'em.

Tony

Walks away with elbows pointing forwards and palms pointing at the
heavens ...

--

Tony Earnshaw

Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981