Re: [Evolution] Switching from 1.0.x -> 1.1.1 snapshots

When running Evolution 1.1.1 for the first time, it is supposed to run a
upgrade "script" (it's actually written in c so technically not a
script, but hey - I don't know perl! besides, if it was written in perl
it'd need a lot of gnome perl bindings installed).

Once Evolution 1.1.1 has run that upgrade program, it sets a flag in the
config.xmldb file and so in the future it won't bother upgrading filters
or anything else if it sees that flag. However, you can try running
evolution with the --force-upgrade switch (or some such - it should be
in the release notes somewhere) which will force the upgrade script to
run again.

Now that I've given an intro...