Re: [Evolution] Notes and Tips for Upgrade to Evolution 1.2

I'm interested, but it *is* unrelated to everyone else's problem - just
so we get that clear.

what server? what are your imap settings? how can I reproduce it? etc.

and yes, please submit a bug report (and make a note in the bug report
that it is unrelated to the "INBOX cannot contain messages" bug - which,
btw, I have kludged around to force a subscription to INBOX to make it
so that users may be blissfully ignorant of subscriptions and have it
work - see evolution-patches@ for further details).

Jeff