Re: [Evolution] Notes and Tips for Upgrade to Evolution 1.2

Jeffrey Stedfast said:

*shrug*

no one else who has complained has had your exact same problem.

And new users who have the same problem might not either.  They'll just
shrug, say Evolution is broken (it is in this regard, btw), and go to
another email client.

I've demonstrated that your IMAP code has a potential bug.  Are you even
remotely interested in tracking this bug down or do you simply not care?
Do I file a bug report or not?  I removed my evolution directory, ran
'killev; oaf-slay', and reran the wizard again and again. I *can*
reproduce this problem.  It is real.

--
Brian