[Evolution] Selective application of "Mark messages as Read after X seconds"

Hi.

If View->Preview Pane has been _disabled_, should a messages
be automatically marked as Read simply because the messages
has been highlighted?

I ask this because in this case, messages get marked as Read
even before I get to read them.

Am I missing something, or should I open a Wishlist bug?

Thanks,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron l johnson cox net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| "(Women are) like compilers.  They take simple statements  |
|  and make them into big productions."                      |
|     Pitr Dubovitch                                         |