Re: [Evolution] Calendar/Task access

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 09:57, Michaell Taylor wrote:

I love evolution, but....would not be writing here if everything were
working perfectly.

When I attempt to use the calendar and/or tasks - I get the message :
"Could not open folder
/home/mtaylor/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics"

The permissions are 544 on this file.  I have no trouble navigating to
these folders via a command prompt and viewing the contents, i.e.:

cd /home/mtaylor/evolution/local/Calendar/
less calendar.ics

What is the problem?  Has anyone seen this before?

It looks similar to bug 19291.  Are you able to send me the calendar
file?  Its possible its become corrupted or something similar.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com